- Maximises fuel economy – Low Viscosity engine oil resists high temperature volatilisation (evaporation) better than other engine oils. Low Viscosity engine oil maintains peak fuel efficiency and reduces oil consumption and emissions.
- Protects against wear – Low Viscosity engine oil has better anti-wear performance than all other oils tested. With Low Viscosity engine oil, engine life can be extended and major repairs are often reduced.
- Improved cold temperature start-up – Low Viscosity engine oil helps engines turn over easier and flows quickly to engine parts for critical start-up protection. Engines starts faster and wear is greatly reduced for extended engine life.
- Helps engines start easier – The low crank viscosity of Low Viscosity engine oil reduces drag on moving engine parts and allows engines to achieve critical cranking speed in extremely frigid temperatures. Engines turn over quickly and dependably in the coldest winter temperatures.
- Controls acid formation – The high TBN of Low Viscosity engine oil allows it to effectively combat wear-causing contaminants and acids, providing superior protection and performance.
Honda SN 0W-20 Ultra Green Engine Oil
Honda Genuine Engine Oils SN 0W-20 Ultra Green Engine Oil can effectively combat wear-causing contaminants and acids, providing superior protection and performance.
Availability: 10 in stock